17 March 2004
Today was just a normal day. Nothing special happened today. Just like normal days, I woke up at 10 am. When I woke up, I ate my breakfast, help my mum do chores.
Then, at 12.15pm, I set off to school for my cca. I reached school at 12.40pm. When I reached there , I had nothing to do. Feeling so boring. Wait, wait, wait until everyone came, then we started moving all the instrument to the hall because someone was using the music room. Then the instructor came. It was damn boring during the practice. Keep blowing the same thing.
Practice until 4pm, then release. Before going home, we have to move the instrument back again. Luckily the things I carried not so heavy. =) after that then went home. Go home watch tv until ten.
Until now, I still have not touch my homework. So fast,school going to reopen. And tomorrow going to bbq. This is not my class bbq but its isaac one. And that’s all for today. Now is 10.25pm. Goodnight.