♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Monday, February 28, 2005 - :

Hi Dear....
I am so happy that i have found you... You really have made mi very happy .... Whenever i see or hear your voice, i couldn't stop smiling.... i smile until my mouth very suan.... hehe.... I have been thinking of you everyday before i sleep... you are so good.... you make me feel so warm and you make mi feel that i am so fortunate to have you... No matter wat happens, i will stay by you side and give all my support to you... I will love you with all my heart... And one last thing i wanna say is " I LOVE YOU . "

Love did not end on 10:52 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments