♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - :

Remember

The last time I sawHer,
she was talking about her chair,
But I'll always remember her
For her long, soft, beautiful white hair.

I try to forget that
I never really got to say goodbye,
And no matter how hard
I try, it still kills me inside.

She was my guardian angel
My one, true, honest best friend,
I know that she is gone
But I will see her in the end.

She had the prettiest smile
That could light up every single room,
And whenever I was down
She would lift me from my gloom.

Near the end of her life
We were forced to put her in a home,
But I knew she never liked it
Because all the time she was alone.

She will never see my graduation
She will also never see my prom,
But in case I ever need protection
She will always keep me from harm.

I know she is happy
Living forever with the love of her life,
And I know deep inside
That everything will be alright.

As her twinkling brown eyes
Watch me from above,
All I have to do
Is close my eyes to feel her love.

Love did not end on 2:29 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments