Ghost game
It's Sunday today. Da zhu zhu and i went to watch ghost game. Before that, Da zhu zhu went to meet wen hui for tomorrow's English oral. After that then went to join them. I brought along my tys but i took the wron gone. I took the one with comprehension and composition but did not have oral in it. Before takng, I did not check whether there is oral in it. So i feel that its a bit stupid to bring something that they don't need it. After that pass that book to Da zhu zhu let him read. In the morning, went to give tuition. I asked him to do primary 5 test paper within half an hour. I just hope that he knows how to do because its really very easy. After that, i used half an hour to teach questions on circles. I took half an hour to teach 2 questions. Gonna vomit blood soon. The last half an hour, i used i to teach him English because he is having his english exam tml. Thats the tuition part. Lets continue with the movie. Erm to Da zhu zhu, maybe the movie not scary to him but scary to mi. haha. My gut yue lai yue small. haha. Last time, i won feel scare when watching but feel scared now. haha. The older you grow the lesser guts you have. Thats what i realise. Dunno whether its true haha. Keep holding da zhu zhu hand on my mouth in case scream out haha. After watching movie went to eat wanton mee. Then wanton mee so nice. The wanton also very nice. Like eating biscuit. Omg, feel like eating ice-cream now. CAnnot cannot getting fatter now. Forget it. haha. After eating. went to shop. Bought somethings. haha. Da zhu zhu pant keep gonna drop. Feel like pulling down his pants then he will not nid to keep pulling. Dun also nvm rite cos you wear boxer ma. meant for ppl to see de. hehe. kidding. Next went home. Now blogging. Gonna end here le. tata. 喜欢你的每一天. Muackz. Try your best tml, Da zhu zhu. Slp tight.