♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Monday, August 21, 2006 - :

Just feeling boring right now
There is no school, so stay at home and rot. I was marking paper just now and reading my friend's blog. Whatever written in his blog sounds so sad. His girlfriend just broke up with her and went with another guy. I suppose these few days he was feeling very down. Every day, he went out with his cousin to drink making himself not to think so much. I knew him went I was working in Sim Lim. He is a entertaining guy but not now. Is it really it's the end of the world you lost your love ones, I mean your partner. Maybe yes for some people and no for some people. Its time that he should let go because his girlfriend had already went with another guy. Maybe he will hate her because she love her too much. He was just hoping that her gf will return to him even though he knows that it is impossible. Anyway just hope that he will just be down for this period of time and after that he will be fine. Keep smiling, dun make yourself feel so sad because it's not the end of the world. You will find someone better in the future. See ya soon.

Love did not end on 12:00 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments