Time past really fast
Omg... Time really past very fast wor. So fast my sister's bf is flying to New York. That time when we talk about him going to New York was about two months ago if I am not wrong and now two months have past. Before he go New York he will be going back to China. Hmm think my sister and I will miss him alot but jie jie will miss him more of cause. This period of time have been quite close to him because whenever they go out, they will bring me out too. I am like a light bulb. haha. But I xi guan le. think they also don't mind if not they won't bring me along. hehe. Go out with them quite fun wor. Maybe 3 or 2 years later then have this chance to go out again. MAYBE. Today when out to have dinner with him. Eat until so full wor. Eat finish le then went to the dunno wat park. Went there to talk talk. Talk alot wor. Haha. Actually wanna watch movie de but the time too early for my sister. She off from work at 10pm but the movie time 9.45pm. So decided not to watch. The way to the park very dark. So scary. So Wu lu. Hmm anyway after that went to fetch my sister home. Sounds like she's a small kid.. So case they keep saying me fat. Sob Sob. Da zhu don't say me not fat le. Must say me fat then I will jian fei. Understand. Anyway, he is going to leave on wednesday. Maybe going to send him to airport because jie have to work. But everytime when he go oversea, the next day will be accounts test. So Qiao. Gotta bring there and study on the way. Everytime like that. Hmm gotta end here le if not won be able to finish studying my fom. Boring subject. so Many thing to memorise. sian. Goodnight.