Sometimes
Sometimes i am wondering what my mum is thinking. I am just feeling that she is narrow minded. Whatever we do, she will think that it's wrong. Maybe she is thinking that whateer she said is just right because she has more experiance than us. But i dun think that it is rite. We had once tried to quarrel with her but still she will think that she is right. She was talking to me just now about us because she found out that my sister has a boyfriend. Actually there is no use for her to keep scolding us. Yes she scold us is for our own good and she is afraid that we would choose the wrong path. So what if she scold, will we listen to her? Probably not. We will listen to those thing that we think that it is right. If not we would not listen to her. She knows that too. So why cant she let us choose our own path. We know what we are doing. As for my sister, maybe she is too young. I think my mum should tell us what is right and what is wrong. From there, we will chooseo our own path to go instead of her keep scolding us. She always think that we do not know what is wrong what is right ba. I suppose because she is always saying us. I prefer her toking sense to us rather than keep saying we are doing wrong. She's always very duo xing. Ofter she will think that what people will think after seeing something. I also dunno why. Hai yo. Mama.