♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Thursday, March 29, 2007 - :

Back to blogging again. Where should I start? Dunno. Ok start from Tuesday.

Went to school for primers duty. Recuiting of people. Year 1 poeple was going for their enrollemnent. I did my duty with Jian ying and others from primers. Actually recuiting people was quite fun. haha. You can see people avoiding here and there. Once upon a time I am also like that. Scare being approached keke. People that are quite friendly. I was standing beside looking at people walking pass. I will say hello when some passed by. Some of them super funny. They will say hello back to me and then walk away. Some of them will stop and listen to me. Not bad huh. haha. There's one guy already year 2 but i dunno la. I also went to approahed him. See who i approached who la but not went I am toking to Jian ying. When i approached him, he told mi that his from yr 2 then i say ok lo. Shi min funny la. When she heard that his from yr 2, she straight away say bye. Haha. Anyway, they recuited 160++ people when mi and jy leave the place.

At night, we went to east coast to eat no signboard. Our class. Hmm, only 8 of us went. Others anti-social or got something on. The food were nice. I like that vege, the bun with chilli sauce, white pepper crab and so on la. haha. Ordered quite alot but some of them wasnt full. Total cost was 200 plus i think. We went all the way here to eat and here we were about to go home. We took a van cab home. $45 sending 8 people home. Cheap right? Anyway that day i went to zhu zhu house. Din tell him because wanna give him a surprise. Hope u are happy. *back* Little will you expect that we travelled in the cab for at least 2 hours to reached home. That uncle drive realli slow and he got to send 8 people home. North south east west. I was the first to wish you happy birthday. haha. so happy. keke. Here we reached home.

Its your 18th birthday. Hmm, Actually we did nothing special. We went to Yuki Yaki to eat buffet. The food not bad. Ai ya i forgot to eat the sushi. Opps feel like eating now. Actually we din take alot of food lei but dunno why zhu zhu cannot finish. We were both full and we still left some food. There's one sign there "Please do not waste food". So we were thinking how to hide the food haha. (Throw under the table, use table to cover...) haha. After that we proceed on to eating ice-cream. Fun part is making the ice-cream. You need a lot of strength haha. I think i more to playing than eating. I make ice-cream for you to eat wor. keke. This time you pay again. Your birthday still nid you to pay. Next time i treat you ok. keke. Oh yes we bought a puzzle and puzzle frame. Its Mickey and minnie mouse. Cute. Its quite ex. Zhu zhu bought the puzzle and i bought the frame. This puzzle belongs to us. You pay and i pay. kaka. Rite. Soon we will complete. Hmm, for the whole night we are fixing the puzzle. We had already completed half of the puzzle. Jia you.

We woke up quite late cos we slept at 4am+. Branch, we ate mos burgar. After eating, went to gong gong house. Zhu zhu, send me to dover and i travel to cck on my own. And then i will end here. Night night. I Love you.

Love did not end on 8:17 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments