♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Thursday, June 28, 2007 - :

Transformer

We went to watch Transformer at Great world today. Hmm, what can I comment about this movie? This movie is really nice to worth. It's worth your money to watch. The climax of the movie wasn't at the middle part. It started right at the beginning of the movie. I like this kind of movie. Ha Ha. Even if you are tired, also won't fall a sleep. Because lao gong very tired also won't fall a sleep. Not like Meet the Robinson. Ha Ha. Remember ma? ke ke.

Pool

Before movie, we went to play pool. I have not play pool for quite a while but still okay. Aiming sometimes isn't accurate. Let me think. For 10 games, I think that I only won 2 games. Actually was three. Because of the stupid white ball follow the black ball. Stupid. Why did you follow the white ball... We played till like 1:40pm.

Doctor

Went to see doctor. I am a regular patient. I wished that I am not. Ha Ha. We waited for at least 30 minutes for the doctor. And then he talk about 2 minutes. Say I am allergic so and so. Patient's money is so easy to earn. For 2 minutes, he can earn 34 dollars. Not bad. Ha Ha. Hopefully the medicine that the doctor gave to me will help me recover.

I will end here. Night Night.

Love did not end on 11:40 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments