♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, July 27, 2007 - :

Back

I am back to blogging again. Not sure why i suddenly feel like blogging. Project again. I have been blogging about project for the past few post because everyday is all about project and nothing much more than that. No life.

A lesson that I have learnt

I have learnt my lesson. Always save your work during the process of doing because you may not know what the computer is gonna happen. I've learnt this lesson long ago but I was being forgetful. I almost finish my work and the com suddenly shut down due to some technical problem, I guess. Damn it. That was really heart ache. I spent 3 hours to do that diagram and within 1 second it's gone. Damn it.

That's all about it. Nitez...

Love did not end on 10:33 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments