Blading
We have already stop blading for two to three weeks already. Bored. When are we going again. Because of project, we missed out our blading time. Last week, we did SAPD project. This week not sure which project to do. I admit that there are too many project waiting for us to do. So only when we are able to get rid of the project as soon as possible then we will be able to go blading.
Project
We just did our video on vdg today. I feel that it's a bit lame because we created a website using paper. This is called paper prototype. Then we are suppose to ask three participant to test on our website. Reason being to see whether it is user friendly. After that we would have to write a report. Lame but still have to do.
Report writing
On my way writing my 15 pages report. For the time being, I have only written 4 pages. Still got long way to go. I will try my best to get it done by this week. This time really have to force myself to do though I am really lazy. Think think think.
Digesting old man
Last week when I was on my way to meet zhu zhu, I took an escalator up and there was an old man in front of me. He was making that kind of vomiting sound but he's not vomiting. After that I saw him spitting on the steps of the escalator. That was really digesting. Never seen this before. So unhygenic. Omg.