♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - :

Study

I do not have any mood to study for system development. It's been four days ever since I study. Should I say only four day or should i say Wow four days? I am so lazy to study because I am already in a holiday mood. Guess I have to really start studying tomorrow if not it's gonna be too late. Visual Design is also waiting for me.

881

At first I thought that this movie would not be nice. I guess it would be damn boring but it turns out to be different. 85 percent to 90 percent of this movie is in Hokkien. It is a bit humorous and touching when it was gonna end. Some of the Hokkien don't really understand but most of it I understand. I think it's worth watching.

Secret

Secret is a nice movie. It is not a very gay show like what lao gong said. You will never guess correctly how the story goes when you are watching. Lao gong, you guess wrongly. Haha. It is a a love story but it is not like other typical love story. Love and then die. Must go watch because it's touching and nice.

Neoprint

Finally, we went to take our neoprint. FINALLY. We wanted to take it long ago but do not have time. Before that I was wondering how are we gonna post. Anyhow post. I looked like I am blushing because lao gong decorated it. How dare you. Next time it's my turn to make you blush. haha. Muackx.....

Love did not end on 7:49 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments