♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - :

Working life

Time past so fast when you got lots of thing to do. My job is to keep in all data. Debtor, product, so and so. I would not have to worry that I will get hungry working down there because there are lots of thing to eat. But I don't eat my lunch because I am on diet. Why am I on diet? Reason is doing office work will grow fat easily because for 9 hours, I will be sitting down there keying data. Yup haha... People there are friendly. Keke. Time passed faster when I am doing office work unlike my previous job which is sales. Time passed slow when I am working as a sales girl. =]

Missing you

I have not been seeing you for almost one week. Miss you so much. Congratulation, you got your job. Jia you. When I am working, you are not working. When I am not working, you will be working. Sounds a bit sad. Ha ha. I wanted to eat dinner with you but you think that it's troublesome because after dinner I will have to go home. Troublesome because your parents will have to send me home. Actually I don't mind eating dinner with you and going back on my own. Ha ha. When are you coming to meet me? When? I can't meet you, you can't meet then don't have to meet already.=] Opps, haven't give you your chocolate yet. I will pass it to you when see you or do you want me to pass to your mum?

Dinner at IMM

I went for dinner with Kitty today but it was only a while because she got only 45 minutes break and after that she went back to work. Anyway we ate Long John Silver.
Next, home sweet home.

End here bye

Love did not end on 6:37 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments