♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Saturday, September 22, 2007 - :

Back from chalet

Came back from chalet one day ago. Feeling super tired after chalet because we did not sleep for the whole night. Or rather there was no place for us to sleep. The whole night passed very fast because we were talking all the way. I did not really talk a lot because I am so damn tired haha. Anyway for that whole night we were talking about religious thing. It's kind of interesting to know hows other religion is like. This chalet was quite fun but not that kind of fun. My dear friend, Serena came to join us too. Haha... Quite a long period of time din see her. Kind of miss her... Ha ha.. We stay up to around 6 pm and we packed up all the bbq thing. Next process to zhu zhu house to sleep. Very tired.

Rebond

Finally I had got my hair rebond. Ha ha. Jian Ying also rebond her hair. After rebond my hair wasn't very straight because my length of my hair is somewhere around my should. Thatis the reason. Yup.

I am tired now... Continue tomorrow... Nitez.

Love did not end on 8:57 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments