♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - :

Feeling tired during school days

Today lesson ended at 5.30pm. Lesson started at 10am, but it's still a long day. Feeling very tired after school I don't know why. Compared to working, I think I felt more tired. Maybe it's because I woke up too early. I guess so. Ha ha. There's three lesson today. Internet security so and so. Lecturer teaching internet security seems to be fun. Haha. Got pissed off during wssd practical. Keep encountering problem. Ha Ha. Forget it. Did slowly for that practical. Yup

Feeling so tired right now but don't wish to sleep so early. Nothing to do, so went to edit photo that is shown below. Did not edit much =]


Took during our class chalet


Love did not end on 6:09 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments