Appointment in Singapore General Hospital
Skip school for this appointment today. My appointment was at 930am but me and mum wait until 10 +... Waiting time was quite long. Anyway we reached there quite early. Waited for like one hour and go in for like 5 minutes. Something weird. The only place that itch were my leg and my belly button but the doctor ask me to take off my clothes. In my mind, I gave a kind of reaction "huh". After consultation, we still had to queue up to pay. Proceed on to pharmacy to collect my medicine. Waiting time wasn't that long. That's all about the appointment part.
Consultation fee : $25
Medication : $12.70
Cleanser : $14.60
Total : $52.30
What's wrong with my eyes today. Is it my eyes or the contact lens? I guess it's my eyes. I kept feeling that my content lens is out of place and could not see clearly. Very blur. I thought there's something in my eye, so I went to buy saline. After rinsing it's still the same. Threw one side of my content lens in the hospital, another one at home. Everywhere also sensitive. My skin sensitive, my eyes sensitive. Cannot stand it.