♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Thursday, October 04, 2007 - :

Eye problem

I am feeling so tired now yet I am not able to sleep. My right eye is feeling so uncomfortable when I close my eye. I feel that there is something in my eye. Whenever I close my eye, my tears keep dropping. I am afraid that I hurt my cornea. Oh my god. What's wrong. It could be allergic too. Pray that my eye is allergic. I WANNA SLEEP BUT I COULDN'T SLEEP. PLS HELP ME.

Love did not end on 4:03 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments