♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Saturday, October 20, 2007 - :

I just don't understand why

I just don't understand why my mum don't allow me to go overseas. What is she worrying about? Worrying about me being lost over there? I guess so. Even if I ask her to go along, she will give the same answer. I really really wish to go overseas. Really. Will she allow me to go... Please Please. I am hoping.

Wow, my mum just talk to me just now and she say she is considering. Woo hoo... There's chance. *Smile*

To be continued....

Love did not end on 3:44 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments