♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - :

New Design

I have finish the final design of my blog which is the design that was shown. Actually, I don't really like designing because don't really know how. But I will try and learn at the same time.

I didn't get enough sleep everyday. Today when I woke up, I really don't feel like getting out of my bed. Feel like sticking on it, but too bad there's school. Even if i am tired, still have to drag myself to school. Tired.

Project period gonna start soon and a few weeks time it will be exam or test. I hate exam. Have to study so many things. Information overload. Still quite far. Stop thinking. Self talk. haha.

I am bored. Tata

Love did not end on 7:45 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments