♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, November 09, 2007 - :

Exam is over and here comes project

Finally exams over. I have been studying like don't know how many days. It's so tiring. I am afraid that I won't score well for one of my modules due to my carelessness. Sad sad. Forget it, it's over.

Continue with projects. There's three project to submit next week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There's still time for us to complete. We are always rushing to complete our project. Never ever learn our lesson.

Can't wait to go Hong Kong with Lao gong and his family haha. First time going overseas. December.

Monday will be lao gong's TP. "Pray hard for his TP test."

End here, tata..

Love did not end on 2:31 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments