Haven Been Blogging for a while... So where should I start?
Flash Project
I am so happy that I got a good grade for my Visual Design. A A or maybe a distinction. That's what the lecturer say. My effort is not wasted. Ha Ha. Happy Happy.
Identity Theft poster
We did a poster on identity theft for Internet Security module. Every one did a poster for this theme and 5 of them are being chosen. Our poster is one of the five. That's another thing I was happy about. Ha Ha. The most happy thing was that our poster won the first prize. The prize was $100 popular voucher. Ha Ha.
Term Test
I hope that I will score well for my term test. I only got back one of the test. Score well and I am happy with my result. Ha Ha. Hope that the other 2 test will also score well.
Enchanted
Lao gong and I went to watch Enchanted on Thursday after class dismissed. Our class ended one hour before the movie. So it's kinda rush. Ok. Shall talk about the movie. Enchanted wasn't as nice as what I thought. It was a little boring. Not much exciting part. I find it not bad la but not as nice as Stardust. STARDUST is nice... I love it. Haha
Class BBQ
Should I say a class bbq or rather a birthday bbq. Anyway went to bbq at Val's house yesterday. Not everyone was there for the bbq. Lao gong did not go for the bbq because he had to work. Sad. We was sitting around talking and Serena was the one who was cooking most of the time. We sat around the pit talking and eating at the same time. The food that we bought this time was much lesser than the last time but that amount of food were just nice. We cut the cake at around nine plus after wu han join us. It was fun. And Flora join us for this bbq. I went home around ten plus. Took 61 home. Straight bus home. Lao gong call me on my way home. Muackz. He must be damn tired because he has to work and study. Jia you Lao gong.
Went of with parents
Think my dad spent a lot of money today. We went shopping at IMM. My parents shopped in Daiso for quite a long time. I think around one hour. I kept yawning, I dunno why. Did buy something over there... Next we went to shop for luggage. After that we went for dinner at Swensen. My dad and I ordered sirloin steak, my mum ordered grilled chicken and a baked chicken rice for us to share. I was damn full after eating and damn cold. That meal cost around $96. After dinner, we proceed to Giant. My parents' favorite. Bought something over there. Bacon, my cheese cube and some other things. Actually we wanted to buy the luggage from giant but it's not durable and there wasn't any new piece. So after Giant, we went to the other shop. Forgot the brand name. Senno... Something. We bought a luggage over there. That luggage cost my dad 300+... Next, Home sweet home. Took a cab home. Today is the day that my parents shopped for such a long time. Think my dad like shopping more than my mum. That's all for today.
Lao gong, I miss you so much. Jia you.