Firstly
Firstly I would like to congrat my lao gong. "CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE PASS YOUR TP TEST. MUST BE DAMN HAPPY. HAPPY FOR U TOO HAHA." See you did it. Ke Ke. Tonight don't have to sleep already. Can drive me eat chicken wing already right.. Ok think to much. Ha ha.
I wish my eyes got no more problem
My eyes forever got problem ever since i start wearing contact lens. Am i not suitable to wear contact lens or am I not able to wear for a long period of time. I think i can't wear for a long period of time because it starts getting dry at a certain period of time. When I wear specs, my eyes get blur during late night. Is it because my eyes are too tired or is it my lens? Anyway I went to take my contact lens and make a new specs for myself. Its a plastic frame. Actually wanted to buy metal one but that color don't suit me. It's red in color. Yup that's all...
Chinese New Year
Chinese new year is around the corner and i have bought my new year clothes. I love my clothes so much. Haha. So nice. I spend around 200 on my clothes and high heels.
Guess it's quite a lot. But zhu zhu, you buy one set of clothes = i buy three sets of clothes. hahaha. That day when i went orchard to buy my clothes, everywhere is full of people. Know what? I waited for like 40 minutes to get into the fitting. It's super damn a lot for people. Lao gong was outside waiting for me because there's no space for him to stand and it's quite warm inside. I bought 2 sets of clothes yesterday. Haha. I love buying things. Who don't love right. Even you lao gong. hahaha. After shopping went to vivo to find lao gong's parents. Then after they fetch me home :)
To be continued