♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Monday, February 04, 2008 - :

I have finish watching my tv programme. Channel U 10pm show was nice but channel 8 7pm show "Kinship" sucks. Their story line was so lousy. Shouldn't watch that show but we got no choice because there was no other show for us to watch. My dad was saying --> We have to pay for that programme but yet the standard was so low. They should show more Hong Kong Show and Korean show. I love it haha. I am a tv lover. I can sit down there and watch from morning till night and i don't find it bored. Haha

My mum always say that I din help her do anything when I am at home. I hate hearing this. Among my three sisters, I am the one who did the most and yet she keep saying that I din do. When I really din help her do anything, she will tend to say "Bang wo zhuo yi jian shi ye hao". Got do say din do, din do say din do. >.<

Let me show u my CNY clothes and shoes.....



My first set of clothes




My second set of clothes




Not able to see my clothes but can see me wearing it:)




High Heels


That's what i bought for my CNY. HAHA.

Love did not end on 7:22 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments