♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Saturday, March 15, 2008 - :

Adapter's problem

Sometimes I have problem charging my lappy. There's some beeping sound when the power doesn't reach the laptop. After twisting the adapter a few times, it works fine. I thought that the warranty was still valid so I went to the toshiba service centre for repair. Zhu zhu's mum sent me there. The staff there told me that my warranty was over. I was wondering why was it over. Previously I went for repair too but one of the staff told me that my warranty was still on. She told me that it's two years warranty. So my lappy was being repaired for free. The motherboard had been changed to a new one. Then thursday they told me that my warranty only last for one year. Meaning my warranty last till last year April. But my last visit was on June and the warranty was still on. Kind of blur. it's ok. Ha Ha. Means that I am lucky because mother board is expensive. As for the adapter, I will just bear with it till it cannot be used. Ha ha.

1000 BC

We went to watch 1000 BC on Friday. That movie was quite nice. It's about hunting. Worth to watch. Actually we planned to watch Step Up 2 but there's no more seats left due to school holiday. There's so many small kids at vivo. So crowded. After movie, home sweet home.

Love did not end on 10:27 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments