♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, March 07, 2008 - :

Things that I had bought today

Today, I bought a crumpler laptop bag at the branch at wheellock. It cost me $99. There are three types of laptop bag. The cheapest one only allow you to put laptop and not any other thing else because there is only one compartment. The second type was the one that I bought. There's quite a few compartment for me to put my charger and my mouse. The last one was a bit too big for me. You can put quite a lot of stuff but the design isn't that nice. Therefore I chose the second one.

The second thing that I bought was a 4g thumb drive at popular because I got voucher. Ha Ha. The thumb drive cost me $42.90. With that voucher, I only spend $2.90. When I was queuing up to pay, I realized that my $20 voucher was gone. Find that weird because I did not even touch that voucher and my sis did not take. So where could it be? Impossible that people take it because no one would take only that $20. Maybe I spent it but forgotten. Impossible. Where is the voucher?

Love did not end on 7:11 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments