♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Thursday, April 17, 2008 - :

Gems module

Today was the first lesson of Gems. Lesson wasn't that interesting because it's the first lesson. Know what's good about this gems? There is no test but projects. I think that is better. There were less than 10 girls in that class. Ha Ha. I realised that there are always very few girls in my class. What to do...

Elective module

My elective module has a pathetic number of students. Guess how many people are there? There were only 5 students. I guess it's better because it's easier to score well. Again, I am the only girl in that class.

End here goodnight.

Love did not end on 6:12 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments