♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - :

Material needed for lesson

We did a lot of printing today. We almost used up two trays of paper and I think that was damn a lot. It's not a good sign when we had to print a lot of notes because when exam comes, we will have to study and memories tonnes of things. Why are we so free to print all this thing? Because we had a meeting at 3 and between 1 to 3, we had got nothing to do so we decided to find a lab to print our notes. Printing those notes costs us a lot of money huh. More than a thousand pages. I think the printing charges was kind of weird because the more we print, the more expensive it is.

1 - 50 pages 1 cent per page
50 - 100 pages 3 cents per page
100 pages & above 5 cents per page

But I think it should be the more we print, they should charge cheaper. Ai ya but whatever la, we still have to print.

Meeting with fyp supervisor

When for meeting at 3pm. That meeting doesn't seems to be any much use to us because all and all we had to think of the website specification ourself. During the meeting, lao gong got so agitated for some reasons. Anyway, the supervisor did not tell us much about the project. What he talked about was some general stuff. Somethings that he said was kind of weird too. How should I say? It's like he want us to learn how to build up a business but not thinking about money. Did I put it in the correct way. Something like that la. How are we suppose to do that? When times come, we will find a way...

I notice that during meeting, lao gong always like to say "Am I right to say". This is a his conclusion phrase. Ke Ke. Zhu, don't whack me huh. Ha Ha. Relax yo....

Agnes B wallet



Agnes B wallet


I saw a Agnes B wallet few days ago. That wallet was so nice but it was quite expensive. It cost $395. Lao gong was down there saying it's not worth spending $400 for a agnes b wallet which i think that it was quite true. The cost of a gucci wallet is about the same. So maybe I would get a gucci wallet. Ha ha. If I were to tell my mum how much it cost, she is gonna kill me. Anyway I am gonna use my own money. Lao gong, you influence me. Don't pshyco me le huh. haha

End Here... Goodnight...

Love did not end on 5:31 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments