♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, May 02, 2008 - :

21th Month Anniversary

It's the second day of may and we have already been together for 21 months. Everything was smooth between us which was good ya. Ha Ha. We din get o go out today because of the meeting with our "Sponsor". So sad but its ok we can still go out other days :D. I love you so much. Sorry forget to write a letter to you. So I owe u one letter and u owe me one letter. Remember to give mi wor. Ke Ke.

Gucci Wallet

When can i buy my gucci wallet? When is my pay coming? I wanna buy my gucci wallet.

End here... Goodnight :D

Love did not end on 6:47 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments