♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, June 20, 2008 - :

WorldSkills Qualifying Round

Today was the WorldSkills Qualifying Round. It's held early in the morning around 8:15am. Can you imagine how is it like to do programming at that time where your brain merely awake. Actually not that bad when you get into that mood. The whole thing started at 9+ am if I am not wrong. The whole things goes like that:

9:00am to 1:00pm - Prgoramming
1:00pm to 1:30pm - Lunch time
1:40pm to 5:40pm - Programming
After that - Home sweet home

At the beginning part, I was damn panic because I couldn't import my css file. At that moment, I was thinking in my mind "Shit, die la. How to import". My stupid mistake was I did not enclose it with the "style" tag. I wasted my time. Damn it. Other things were fine. Anyway, I didn't manage to finish in time. Firstly is because my working speed was slow. Secondly, there's too many thing to do. I know how to do but just that I don't have enough time. Gosh. There's quite a number of functions that I missed out.

It's over. Next would be Mid Semester Test and followed by assignments again. That's life.

Love did not end on 8:26 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         8 comments