Final Year Project is over
Finally, our final year project is over. We are all able to sleep in peace now. Ha Ha. Oh ya, there's still report that has to be submitted next week. The compiling of report will be done by my other team mate. Basically, I have completed my task.
The overall presentation was fine. But as for my part, I guess I explain very clearly. Because when I was presenting, I saw my supervisor shook his head and followed by my lao gong. That wasn't a good sign I think. But anyway, I have done my best. It's over :)
After the presentation, our sponsor and supervisor treat us dinner in a Japanese buffet restaurant which is located at Jurong Point. The food wasn't that bad. While eating, our sponsor and supervisor chat with us.
Next home sweet home :)
Goodnight..
Here's my group photo


