♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Friday, August 22, 2008 - :

One down two more paper to go. The first paper was easy but I made a number of careless mistake. The more lao gong point out the mistakes, the more depressed I am. How could I made that kind of mistakes. Furthermore, I did check my paper. I wonder how I check. I guess I had already lost 10 marks. I am praying hard that I could get at least 90 marks. Forget about this paper and concentrate on my second paper.

First of all, the second paper is Project Management. This is the module that minimum students listen because it's boring. For me, I only pay attention for a period of time but can't recall. Remembered those diagrams that will be tested. As for the theory part, it doesn't seems to be that important. But I will still read through.

Anyway, today we went back to school for revision on that subject. But thanks to lao gong for waking up so early. I told him to meet in school at 12pm. Upon reaching school, I called lao gong and he was still in his dreaming. In his dreamland. Just happened to see my ex-classmate at FC4. So while waiting for him, I chat with my ex-classmate. It took him one hour to reach school which means that I waited one hour for him. Thank you so much:) Worked in the past year paper and there's a number of doubts to be cleared. So we called Mr Man, our lecture down. She don't really know her subject well. The way she explained was so contradicting. Sometimes I tend to doubt what she explained is actually correct. Ha Ha. Gonna practice and practice on the past year paper. Hopefully the paper is not that tedious. *Pray*

To my xiao mei: Jia you for your N level wor. Go Go. You can make it. Work hard. To Jia Hao: You need to study for you N level le. Stop Slacking. :)







Love did not end on 6:42 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         0 comments