♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - :

Revision Week

Our revision week has just started which means that exams are just around the corner. My End of Semester exam consists of 3 papers.

- Visual Basic
- Project Management
- E-service

Seriously, I got to sit down and revise on Project Management because I don't really understand. Din really listen during class because it's kind of boring. The other 2 papers should be fine. After exam come the one month holiday.

During the revision week, we still need to go back to school for one last presentation and also meeting our final year supervisor. The last presentation is on what we learn about Project 2007 software. For me, I only know a bit of it. Haha.

Wish me good luck :)

Goodnight...

Love did not end on 5:16 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         1 comments