♥ About Me




♥ Tang Hui Min

♥ 18 Years Old

♥ Singapore Polytechnic

♥ DBIT

♥ My love




♥ Leroy Chan

♥ Forever

♥ Begin on 020806

♥ Never Ending

♥ Wish List


♥ Agnes B Wallet

♥ Gucci Wallet

♥ Clothings

♥ Perfect body shape

♥ My own room

♥ Freedom

♥ Shoes

♥ Mango Jeans





Sunday, September 07, 2008 - :

Finally the television has arrived and it looks quite big in our dining room. Now I have got TV to watch while eating dinner if not it seems to be damn quiet. So now, we have got 3 LCDs at home and before that we got none because all seems to spoil at the same time. What a coincidence. Think my dad has spent quite a lot of money recently.

I have finished my 3 days of work at lao gong's mum's office. Must be wondering why is it only 3 days rite? Because I am only replacing a lady who will only start work on the next Monday which is tomorrow. I did accounting for that 3 days and I think accounting is tedious. One wrong all wrong because it wonldn't balance off. But even its balance, it doesn't mean that it's correct. Ha Ha. Only got some general knowledge on accounting because I learnt it in my Year 2 module. Overall, it's a good experience. That's how real accounting is like. It's quite tiring to work but time just flies. Without noticing, it's 7pm and it's time to go home. Thanks to lao gong's mum to drive me home everyday after work so I only have to take bus to work.

Oh ya, I notice something while I am working. I got hungry easily in the office. Don't know why. While working half way, my stomach will start to groan and then I drink milo to fill up my staomach. :) So now, I know why working in office will grow fat easily, yeah.

Anyway, I have got my pay. So shiok to get my pay. That's natural ok. Furthermore, my pay has increased by $1. Aunty said that's inflation salary. Ok, thank you so much.

That's all about my working life :)

Yesterday was Wen Ya's birthday and we actually planned to go out for dinner and K box but in the end we did not meet up because Gabby and Janice couldn't make it. She must be very disappointed. It's ok, there's some other time we can meet up yeah? So here, I would like to wish our girl, Wen Ya a Happy Belated Birthday. I had already wish you but just wish you one more time. Hope that you have had a enjoyable birthday and working the whole day.

Haven't meet up with lao gong for 2 days, so decided to meet up with him yesterday. I miss him. Ha Ha. He came to my house to fetch me and then after that we proceed on to bugis for our branch. Actually planned to have breakfast but I want to sleep a bit longer. Lazy me. Anyway, we went NYDC for our branch. This lady who serves us was so weird. There were so many tables available near the counter but she chose to place us at an isolated area where no staff can see us. Wanna order food also difficult. So we changed seating to a location where we can see the staff. Not because we wanted to see them but more convenient to call their staff. So I ordered a beef ball spagethi and lao gong ordered oven-baked rice. The beef ball spagethi doesn't taste very nice but still edible. Went to walk around after our meal. Nothing much to shop actually. Went to Bape @ Play(not sure the shop name is correct) to look out for the cap that lao gong wanted to dong bang his friend to buy in Taiwen. The cap cost like $129. Seems like they mark up quite a lot. I went to try the cap that I want and I think it's nice. It's light blue in color. Lao gong was considering whether to buy the UNITY cap but in the end didn't buy because it's quite expensive. The quality of the cap indeed was good. You have got a lot of cap now. Ha Ha. Not much thing to shop le because I am gonna save my money for Hong Kong Trip.

Next, we went basement to have some bites. Basement are mostly food stall. Whenever we come bugis, we will tend to buy french fries from that Aunty because she is super nice and friendly. She always gave us a lot of cheese without failed. Yesterday we went to buy again and she recognise us. Ha Ha. We support her. Ate a lot, gonna grow fat soon. Shit. Gonna go for a jog tomorrow.

Went back to lao gong's house after that. Wait for his mum to come back from work and then went to Wheel Lock to collect his phone. He sent his phone for service because I accidentally dropped his phone. While waiting for his turn, we saw this aunty keep asking the lady at the information counter, where everyone take their queue number, how to use her phone. That aunty was quite old. Why does she need to know so much function and doubt she will use it. She should go home and read manual instead of going to the centre and hold up the queue. Lao gong got his phone back and he was told that the whole LCD screen had been changed. So sorry. Ha Ha.

Proceed on to Ayam Penyet Ria for dinner. It's actually located at lucky plaza first and second floor. Their business was damn good. Quite a lot fo people queuing up because break fast already. Ordered the same old dishes. Luckily the chilli wasn't that spicy if not I am gonna suffer. >.<


See he don't let me take picture of him


Eyoree found in NYDC


Love did not end on 12:32 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                         1 comments